Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ant Nt-700 Digital Satellite Receiver Internet

An eagle on Miami Beach.

Just yesterday night, we stared back together in the Tschibo-stars.
As if there had been any time between then and now, never.
That such moments arise again, so once again in a similar Intensity again seemed impossible to me until yesterday.
But five very special people, were huddled closely on a new infinite being published all of a sudden the bed until they become available for a brief moment.
STOP!
There was an eagle that flew over a valley, and there were the lights on the beach in Miami Beach.
As you were. Since you had. Since we were.
endless Laughter lined up together so I suddenly asked me if I am sometimes so unfortunate really, because I hurt real laugh until one of the belly really does have now almost forgotten.
I suddenly felt the 15th birthday feel closer than the 27stem.
And I like it Yes I love it.
was then slowly quiet.
you I'm going through his hair and caress your hand. Turn me to you instead of to the outside and fall asleep happy.
...
morning I wake up, want to run away suddenly and come back again.
a long time I had not slept so well.
But I know I should run away as far as I want, I know nothing and nobody will stop me.
So I stay. Stay here. Right here and right now.
Maybe forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment