Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Kates Playgroundfeets

New Suicide Girls column: Live simply

Monday 6 December 2010

OK, I have a new Suicide Girls blog yet. It says Living Simply [in the sense of "lead a simple life"] and you can find where you on the words " Living Simply clicking. Is not that simple? And it is the "safe work" page. necked No breasts or ass!

I did last night a Skype call from a friend from Japan. They just came back from a 5-day Zen retreat in another tradition which is to remain unnamed, but rhymes with Barada Basutani. She showed me this big fat wounds on her two shoulders of violent blows to the kyosaku [Department of Compassion]. She said not once heard a beat on her when she screamed. cried types in the Zendo "Mu! Mu! Muuuuuuu!" while they were sitting. Apparently three people from the group gained enlightenment. She was not one of them.

The whole thing sounded very strange and even ridiculous. I'm glad I've never been to such a Zen retreat. I would have immediately rejected. Maybe if I'm not so tired I sometimes write an entry about why I find this type of exercise so incredibly silly.

Right now I'm just puzzled.


0 comments:

Post a Comment