Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pregnant Woman Vergina

HARDCORE ZEN TOUR


Thursday 28 October 2010

Before I forget, I've uploaded some new T-shirt designs on Red Bubble. You can put it with a click here View . The Ultraman design, there will not be long. If you are thinking about it you get, you should do it now.

When I made 2009 my first trip to Finland I was from a guy named Sike Sillanpää (Say it like it is written, if you know how to pronounce things in Finnish) and he accompanied translate it into a movie. Sike was an interesting guy. He said little about, and it seemed as if he needed to eat. We always joked that he was living on sunshine and good mood.

I like his film very much. It is an honest documentation of what happened on the tour. He has the whole thing purely recently found on YouTube and asked me to let you throw nice people in blogland a look at it. So, here it is:


0 comments:

Post a Comment