Friday, February 11, 2011

Can You Buy Puppy Chow Pre Made

emotion at the Berlinale - Open Letter from Jafar Panahi.

It was really different to me than yesterday at the Berlinale Isabella Rossellini read opening the open letter from Fafar Panahi added. So much truth. moving. The world is changing, and rightly so. It is inconceivable that something similar happens every day.

flowing into the world of a filmmaker dream and reality intertwine. The filmmaker
uses reality as a source of inspiration, he draws in the colors of his
imagination. This creates a film that bears his hopes and dreams into
visible world.
The reality is that to me is prohibited without trial for five years to make films
. Now I was officially condemned and must be realized in the next 20 years no
films. Nevertheless, I will continue to translate in my mind my dreams
films. As a socially critical film-maker, I must resign myself with the Do not show
everyday problems and concerns of my people to be able to. But I will
not cease to dream that there will be in 20 years none of these problems
more and I then again if I had the opportunity to do films about the
peace and prosperity in make my country.
The reality is that I was banned for 20 years thinking and writing. But
me to dream can not stop them in 20 years, the persecution and intimidation by
Freedom and free thought will be replaced.
I was deprived for 20 years, the view of the world. But I hope that after my visit to
release of a world without geographical, ethnic and ideological boundaries.
A world in which people live, regardless of their faith and beliefs in
peace.
I was condemned to 20 years in silence. But in my dreams I cry
after a period in which we tolerate each other and respect our respective opinions
in which we each other can live.
end means the fact of my conviction that I was six years in prison
must spend. In the next six years, I will live in hope,
be that my dreams reality. I hope that my fellow director
create in each corner of the world in this time so great movies that I do when I leave the
prison, would be thrilled to go on in that world, which they in their
works have dreamed of.
Now and for the next 20 years, I was forced to silence. I am forced
not being able to see, I'm forced not to think.
I'm forced to make films.
I imagine the reality of captivity and captors. I will look for the
manifestations of my dreams in your movies look out: In the hope of finding there the
what was taken from me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment