Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How To Write Invite Email To Friend

Do not go on Go, the second.



In this beautifully shaped colossus of the old imperial times, when the severe cold of the concrete on the severity of the cold here pent officials meet, I spent In recent days, far too much precious time on unnecessary visits to the country's audit office in Berlin. Because, every physician in his career at some point Once up and deal with the infamous Pingelichkeit its employees. This is among students and university employees is well known and it is not surprising that I also recently the victim of the section tab in the mist at the stables have become Fehrbellinerplatz.

following took place in a drastic reduction from between me and the Office:

"I would like to register for the exam and have this evidence of the nursing internship here, I have those days as paid off Zivi three times in Rostock."
"Fine, but there is not on it, that it was in the nursing service. Come back again."
"I'm back and have you a great testimony allowed, it says find out that I have made total number of nursing activities. "
" Fine, but it lacks the punch. "
" But in three days, the deadline has expired for the exam registration, how to by then a stamp from Rostock get? "
" That's your bad luck. "

result is that I am a) not eligible for consideration and may in writing out in April that the b) sucks, because the traditional Nachklausur disabilities and the practical test is nasty and c) I can make this vacation an internship, I will do so the next two years in my holiday otherwise. Oh, fuck you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment