Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cb Radio Distance Problem

not the first time

10 hours I spend in the emergency room.
10 hours of pain I walk up and down the hallways.
10 hours since her your thoughts with me.
10 hours later I lay in a hospital bed stoned.
10 hours I have been thinking what it is like to die now.
The view from my window consoles.
It is the top floor.
Very close to the sky, I a needle rammed into the back and brain dehydration.
The pain may be after a short time because they are replaced by a pressure pain.
My injuries are not visible, only the ones I still be added separately.
The withdrawn sticker on my bed, my eyes start over again.
Back home is winter and you're lying next to me suddenly.
Everything is good you say, while I swallow another painkiller.
One of many.
a cramp in my neck has damaged the muscles so strong that I have two weeks in my bed vegetate in front of me until I finally can run.
For half an hour.
I stare again at the X-ray images that reflect my innermost being so blurred that I'm still a stranger.
I am forced from my body to rest, although my head more races with no speed limit.
not the first time
Not for the last time

0 comments:

Post a Comment