Friday, February 11, 2011

Nudslaves Foto Kostenlos

Beatsteaks Boombox

Soooo, after yesterday I live on the opening followed Berlinale , have since they performed there, I singing along for days in the mid-Kreuzberg-Muckibude so loud their new songs, so loud that I am approached by my fellow participants on the album and also my Facebook friends is Boombox ubiquitous. It is time also to lose here, here are a few words. Now I was no fan of the first hour, as the love Etepetete . Actually, really only since I live here in Berlin, the guys came in my musical vision. Years since felt the upcoming concerts are sold out here in Berlin. No wonder, with the sound that creeps always as catchy tune from the speakers. I'm glad that somehow these musical side of me has contaminated from Berlin and I the music of the Beatles the sexual sounds of my neighbor with his own lust screaming to drown out Boombox. The album is full pipe rockpop total, absolute and sing-along radio-ready, emotionally gripping and predictable in places, surprisingly, still not boring, and thanks to Armin also very sexual. So exactly to my liking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment